1. Sitting – there will only be walking or standing and swaying.
2. Putting the baby down.
4. Sleeping. Although lying in bed with the baby while the baby sleeps is permissible, if the baby senses you have fallen asleep and are no longer just listening to the baby’s snuffly breathing, crying will ensue. Possibly on both parts.
5. Cooking, laundry or any household chores.
6. Leaving for work. Crying will ensue. Definitely on both parts.
7. Sex with husband/s.o. – do I even need to list this one?
8. Watching TV, reading or any other activity unrelated to the baby.
9. Showering and/or shaving. This also relates to #7.