April Goal Review
- Send out invitations for M.’s First Communion.
- Create menu and plan for M.’s First Communion party.
- Clean house for M.’s First Communion party.
I’m grouping the top three together since they’re all related to the same event. The First Communion went very well, and M. looked beautiful. The party was fun, went fairly smoothly, and I wasn’t totally stressed at the end. Tired, but not stressed. The hardest part of the whole thing was finding the right dress for M., but we eventually managed to do that too.
- 30-Day Blog Challenge
As you already know if you read this blog, I made it through this challenge posting on all 30 days! I’m proud of myself for being organized enough to stick with it this time. I haven’t been in the past.
- Weekly posts each Saturday
I posted each Saturday in April except one, but I posted both Friday and Sunday that week with non-challenge posts, so I think that counts. I’m trying to be more organized in my post planning and research, and that seems to be working well.
I have big plans for the next few months where this blog is concerned. I want to increase my readership and improve the quality of my content. I also want to do some things at home as well.
- Continue posting at least weekly, and update “About Me” section, sidebars and anything else on the site that needs it.
- Fix blog formatting and/or change theme.
- Sign up and start using affiliate ads.
- Increase # of followers (of this blog, and on Twitter and Facebook); make maximum use of Twitter and Facebook to drive traffic.
- Spend at least 1 hour per night, 5 nights a week, on blogging and writing.
- Photo-a-Day Challenge (iPhone photos, not camera just yet).
- At least 1 affiliate-linked post.
- Take 1 webinar on blog design or content.
- Continue working on my home office to make it usable.
- Keep downstairs as nice as it looked just before the party if at all possible!
Your turn. How did your April go? Productive? Frustrating?
What are your goals for May?