1. Finish 1st revision of book
2. Increase my use of social media to expand my network. Meaning: Tweet more, update more, and have something to say! Spamming is so uncool.
3. Publish 3 new articles/reviews on pay-per-click or other sites.
4. Find 2 new freelance jobs.
5. Submit 2 new stories/poems to three magazines/markets each.
As you can see, my goals are similar to last month. I still will continue to blog each weekday, but I consider that a given now instead of a goal to reach for. As for repeating goals, I plan to keep working on the ones I didn’t quite meet, get further in my book and add a new challenge for myself.
What are your goals for May?